Learn. Heal. Grow.
These sessions are conversations that provide insight into your physical and spiritual bodies. In addition to concrete treatment recommendations and referrals, the awareness and clarity gained catalyzes change.
A telehealth session with me may include:
• A scan of your body’s physical systems and symptoms
• Psychic evaluation of your energetic centers (chakras) and energetic field (aura)
• Assessment of acupuncture meridians and relevant points
• Exploration of the themes, beliefs, narratives, relationships, and spiritual influences that are affecting your well-being
• Guided visualizations or meditations to move energy
• Tarot or Oracle card readings
• Herbal, supplement, and dietary recommendations tailored to your specific symptoms and constitution
• Any appropriate resources and/or referrals that address physical, spiritual and emotional aspects of your health concerns
You may record your session, and you are welcome to take notes.
Afterwards, you may wish to journal, take a bath or a walk, or otherwise make space to metabolize what you learn. Watch for synchronicities and subtle or overt shifts that affirm the new direction you're going.
Video sessions take place over HIPAA-compliant software. Read about my rates and packages below. Telehealth insurance billing may be possible.
Courtney has truly been one of the most wonderful, caring, and intuitive practitioners I've ever been to. Sessions with her always felt personalized, nurturing, and grounding. She's simply the best!
- Alyssa, Los Angeles
Note that I cannot make a formal medical diagnosis, which would be based on a different evaluative and treatment model. I strongly encourage you to engage qualified practitioners (physicians, physical therapists, chiropractors, etc) who can work with you on a physical level if you seek that approach. If you are in San Francisco you may also book a hands-on session with me.
Courtney is certainly a wonder with acupuncture, but beyond that, I've found her to be the medical partner I've been seeking as I work to establish healthy, sustainable life habits. She listens, connects dots, and makes introductions to a community that is supportive and effective in true health care.
— Abigail, San Francisco